12- to 24-Inch
The ultimate BMX racing tire, the PowerBlock is designed to efficiently transfer pedal power and other rider inputs into lateral motion. In short, you'll roll faster with less wasted energy. The standard PowerBlock strikes the sacred equilibrium between performance and value. - Center Row—“Power Blocks” are precisely sized to balance traction with low rolling resistance. - Sidewall Texture—Specially designed texture pattern, strategically applied to the sidewall adds abrasion protection without sacrificing casing suppleness. - UTC rubber compound - ISO diameter: 451mm
$22.99 - $26.99
Front and rear BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - ISO diameter: 406mm
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
• Cruiser tire with medium-depth, flame shaped grooves, tacky tread for traction • Size: 20 x 3.0
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$17.00 - $18.00
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 20 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 419 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 50 - Weight: 470g * not interchangeable with tires labeled "20 x 1.75"
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
$19.99 - $20.00
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center • 8 x 1 1/4
- Super wide cruiser tire provides a comfortable ride - Wire bead - ISO 406
Wrap around directional tread design, knurled for improved traction. - Quality rubber compound - Wrap around directional tread design - Knurled for improved traction - 65 PSI rated
$25.00 - $40.00
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
Broc Raiford signature tire. Odyssey worked closely with Broc to dial in a tread that meets his riding needs while remaining simple and stylish. Odyssey's R-Grip rubber compound ensures superior grip and wear resistance. - Large Directional tread pattern - Odyssey R-Grip rubber compound - Superior grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurling throughout - NOTE: Yes, it squeaks
Based on the popular Path tire from the early 2000’s, The Path Pro has been fully redesigned to meet today’s riding styles. This includes a proprietary rubber compound that is both extra-grippy and long-lasting, bigger sizing options, and an all new tread pattern inspired by the original with a smooth center tread and knurled side blocks. Features: - Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread - Proprietary rubber compound - Improved grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurled side blocks Pressure Options: - High Pressure: 100 PSI / Dual-Ply Sidewall - Low Pressure: 35-65 PSI / Lighter, Single-Ply Sidewall NOTE: Yes, it squeaks.
Drop. The. Hammer. - Grooved slick tread design - Lightweight casing While originally designed as a BMX race tire, the DTH has found success beyond the track, including street riding, pump track, skate park, and slopestyle. The grooved slick maximizes rolling speed by minimizing drag.
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
$45.00 - $50.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
$45.00 - $50.00
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
Page 1 of 2 Next page