TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
• Forged aluminum • Anodized finish • 2-bolt clamp • 150mm tall
$21.99 - $30.00
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Aluminum head • Stainless-steel 180mm-tall shaft • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • Single-bolt clamp
High rise design with STC (Shark Tooth Clamping) inside the stem to help grip the bars. Central bore for reduced weight, unique side pocket detail. - 6061-T6 alloy - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 22.2 - Steerer Clamp Diameter: 1-1/8-inch - Weight (oz): 10.61 - Stem Type: Front Load
STC (Shark Tooth Clamping) inside the stem to help grip the bars, 48mm wide faceplate with central bore for reduced weight, unique side pocket detail. - 6061-T6 alloy - STC (Shark Tooth Clamping) inside the stem to help grip the bars - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 22.2 - Steerer Clamp Diameter: 1-1/8-inch - Weight (oz): 10.8 - Stem Type: Top Load
Zion stem from Salt. - Contoured side pocket and matching cap detail - 48mm wider clamping area - STC (Shark Tooth Clamping) for maximum bar grip
Key features: - Extruded and CNC’d from 6061 aluminum, with a hollow window thru the side for weight reduction - Slimmer profile than the original Proline stems - Laser etched RL logo cap
- Forged & blasted 2014 alloy for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates ‘stress risers'
- 3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
$24.99 - $32.00
With its aluminum construction, 4-bolt faceplate and sleek design, Giant's Alloy Stem is a great way to add lightweight strength and a custom fit to your ride.
With its 3D-forged aluminum construction, 4-bolt faceplate and sleek design, Giant's Connect Stem is a great way to add lightweight strength and a custom fit to your ride.
• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
$89.99 - $99.99
With its 3D-forged aluminum construction, 4-bolt faceplate, and titanium hardware, Giant's Contact OD2 Stem is a great way to add lightweight strength and a custom fit to your ride. The oversize box cross-section gives you stiffness that you can feel when you really torque on the bars. The recessed top cap and integrated upper spacer give you a clean, streamlined look that increases the steerer interface for a super solid front end. This stem is compatible with Giant's OverDrive 2 1-1/4-inch fork steerers as well as standard 1-1/8-inch steerers.
$53.00 - $58.00
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
• 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section • Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate • Titanium hardware • ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers • 1-1/8" steerer adapter included • Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
$24.99 - $30.00
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
With its classic blend of high strength and low weight, Easton's EA50 stem is a smart choice for your favorite ride. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness and strength. Easton's Top-Lock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing the loads on the bolts, making the EA50 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
The geniuses at Easton utilized their 30+ years of experience to deliver the 143-gram (70mm), CNC-machined aluminum Haven Stem. Thanks to its wide-set, 4-bolt clamp and impressively high stiffness-to-weight ratio, the Haven offers the utmost in steering precision, which is exactly what you need when you're pinning it down the trail. Plus, its Distributed Stress and Top Lock technologies optimize the bar/stem interface for even more shred-ready stiffness.
$19.99 - $22.00
This BMX quill stem combines a steel rod with an alloy top. The 4-bolt top clamp securely fastens handlebars.
With its alloy/steel construction and 4-bolt clamp design, the Freestyle is a trusty BMX quill stem. - Hollow-core stem bolt - Quill Length: 4-1/4-inches - Quill diameter: 21.1mm
$24.99 - $25.00
With its alloy/steel construction and 4-bolt clamp design, the MX is a trusty BMX quill stem. - Quill Length: 4-1/4-inches - Quill diameter: 21.1mm
Page 1 of 1